Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day Two in my blog

Can I go a whole month of making one entry a day?

I could theoretically say a couple of words each day but I'm really talking about substantial posts. As in something that takes more than 30secs to read. Olly reckons it will be tough and could well come to an end within 3 days, tut tut! He is a solid judge though as he made many a post in the mustard form for the guts of a month too. A much harder chore indeed! Lets see how far I make it......

So today is a Saturday which generally means watching the footie and a few races on channel 4 and then playing poker afterwards for the early eve if not the whole eve. Today however my plan has been slightly scuppered.

Rod Stewart says two out of three ain't bad but I think it depends on which one it is your missing. In my case its poker. I will not be getting my poker fix today thanks to the Holocaust that is 21st birthday dos. I'm currently in the middle of silly-season when it comes to these sort of things as every Tom, Dick and Mary is celebrating em. They are always "must go or be frowned at till their 40th type" arrangements and have an uncanny ability to take place at weekends.

Long story short I am now missing CHL €300 making it a clear 6 weeks since I've played my last quality tournament. This is most frustrating for me as I try make a conscious effort to play one of Droghada, the SE or now CHL monthly games. The past month I have missed all three due to one reason and one reason only, 21st birthday disasters.

I wish all the regs luck in the game and hopefully someone I know can take it down. Update accordingly on boards and you will get a mention here tomorrow. And hey if I like you you might even get mentioned twice.

2 comments:

Undercoverblogger said...

I note my name has only been mentioned once in the above post Gary. Duly noted sir! ;)


Olly

P.S. The hardest thing for me about posting for a month consistently was getting onto the web every day. Despite the fact that I'd class myself as a nerd and as someone with ready interweb access I still had a few challenging days when a real effort had to be made to post before midnight.

Maheen said...

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. daftar poker