Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Learning new games, pushing people down wells and missing the boat with Ashlee Simpson!!

My online action has frozen this past day as I'm having trouble with neteller. I'm trying to transfer $1000 into full tilt to play low-limits in PLO and Omaha H/L. I'm looking forward to playing something new and experimenting in the four card format. I've had little or no experience so it could be a rocky road to success! If anyone would like to help me out with a good book or a good site for tutorials I would appreciate it a lot. I hope to play some hold'em as well and keep the hand in but at no higher than 1/2.

I'm a little lost with this blog at present. I'm not sure what to write about in terms of topics of discussion. I plan on just running with the same, a bit about me and then a bit about the Irish poker happenings. If there is any additions that people would like to see just give me a shout. I'd be glad to diversify a bit!

One of my pals got back from Vegas today and was telling me about his experience. He ran up quite a bill on his c/c but said he had it large, WP sir! Leaving no nightclub unturned, he lived it up in the city of sin for 15 days. The highlight of his week (well it would have been for me) was spotting Ashlee Simpson on his travels. I'm pretty jealous!

Elsewhere there was a €100 game on last night in the Emporium. Marc got himself another solid finish in 10Th for token money and tony "flushdraw" went a couple spots better for 4th. No reportage on other positions as of yet.

The Boards folks are trying to shove another man down the well. I'd personally like to hear from macspower for the sheer uniqueness of his poker ventures. JBravado would be an entertaining one too. We'll have to wait and see who gets the hot seat!

More musing tomorrow.

No comments: