Friday, September 14, 2007

My 1st day blogging....

I'm going to give this blogging thing a try. I know a lot of people do it on the Irish scene like BigCityBanker, El Stuntman, Trippie etc so I'm going to have my 2c as well. I'm going to have my cake too you could say. I'm not sure what it is exactly you are supposed to say in these things other than talk about whats happening on the poker scene I suppose. Hopefully I can add something from my perspective anyway.

As you may or may not know I have been writing articles for Stephen McLean on his site http://www.pokerirteland.ie/. They can be found under "Gary Clarke Articles". This gives me a chance to write in a more formal format than that which I will be posting in my blog.

Anyway that's my introduction done so know all I have to do is talk crap, yay!

No comments: