Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Primetime for Hectorjelly and the return of Poker Million.....

Today is all about TV poker. Or to be more precise poker on TV. First up this Tues eve we'll be treated to a chat with Daragh about his poker career on RTE One at 9.30pm. I find it interesting a programme as popular and mainstream as Prime time is delving into the world of online gambling and indeed Internet poker. Naturally I feel Daragh is a fitting choice for the programme not least because of his skills but also his well-mannered accent! Also we could be in for a special of his with limped KK taking down a huge pot!

Elsewhere on our TV screens tonight we'll see the return of Roy "the boy" Brindley and Jessy May for the ladbrokes Poker Million. Its got a colossal revamp this year with way more poker pros from much broader parts of the globe. The performances of the William Hill GP II and Premier League Poker have obviously raised the bar in televised poker for the UK and Ireland market. More importantly however lets hope they re-vamped the crapshoot structure so the audience can see some quality action.

I'd love to give a report on my own poker news but quite frankly I haven't played a hand in a few days or so. There is no reason for this other than that I didn't feel like it! I plan on getting back in the swing of things tomorrow so I'll update accordingly then!

Until tomorrow folks.....

No comments: