Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday, Saturday Saaaaturday

Today is Saturday. Saturday is my fave day of the week. Saturdays are great for Racing, great for Football and of course great for poker. My poker plan for today is to do a couple of hours online, play this eve live for a few hours and basically have a great Saturday!

I am currently team less for the International Poker Open and am Jose Mourinhoing it and looking for a team. All offers (cause there is going to be hundreds based on the amounts of hits/comments this blog gets) can be sent via email to gary.clarke@pokerireland.ie. I will update here accordingly the offers I get so please at least somebody offer me a place cause I will appear v unwanted otherwise!

On a side note there are only two teams you should be backing today. Watford and East Sterling. The mighty East Sterling need no introduction I feel and the prime reason they are worth backing is the fact that they are playing. Watford are leading the championship and flying high at the mo. QPR on the other hand are shaky and vulnerable. Get on the double with your local friendly bookmaker (they're always friendly to me for some reason anyhow) and a tenner bet will return you approx €48 (incl stakes)!

This blog is kind of becoming the all things poker and otherwise isn't it?

No comments: