Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vegas Pt.9

Very tough day in the RIO on day two. The wealth of riches which I was getting on day one seem a distant memory as I picked up very poor cards today. I finished the day on 69,300 which on reflection is quite reasonable. There was a lot of tough spots and some big stacks on the table which made play uneasy. I survived I guess is the best way to put it. There are still a lot of players below 40k so I suppose it could be worse. I could use a double up but with blinds at 750/1500 there is no panic just yet.

I've been told that Poker News didn't update on me today which I didn't realise. I'll be sure to say it to some of the guys tomorrow as I know some of the staff. Try Poker Listings for my progress perhaps. They seemed to be lurking around my area more and plus Chris and Rod from Blonde work for them and I do be talking to them throughout.

Day three is going to be one tough day. Even if I do get a double up early the chances are I'll still have a below average stack approaching the bubble which could prove to throw up a plethora of tough decisions form the table bully's and the short-stacks alike. Looking forward to a most interesting day tomorrow. I'll need some luck to get through to day 4 but there is no reason why I won't get some.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

everything crossed for you Gary gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl gl!

Rounders123 said...

get in there Gary. Yeah there was no reports of you so it didnt look good but glad to hear your through to another day. Hopefully the run will continue some more!.

GL